Winter FL Vacation Plans!
If you are looking for the perfect place to escape to a warmer climate with days warm enough to wear shorts and swim in our 80ft pool, then look no farther! You are sure to enjoy all of the activites at the hotel and all of things to do around the area. We offer lodge rooms, cottages, pool-side efficiencies and suites.
Amenities & Activities onsite include:
- Expanded continental breakfast every morning
- High-speed wireless internet anywhere on the property
- Complimentary business center
- 5 Premium movie channels & 6 dedicated sports channels
- Fitness room
- 80-foot Olympic sized swimming pool
- Billiards room, shuffleboard, horseshoes, ping-pong
- Large lobby with multiple seating areas, fireplace (no,we won't turn the AC on to start a fire), lending library, card tables, puzzles, TV for group sports fans
- Front verandah with rockers overlooking Lake Jackson and its wonderful sunsets
- Friday night hot dog roasts & potluck during January and February
- Cusworth Arms Pub & Wine Bar by the lobby
- Lakeview Restaurant adjacent to the hotel
Nearby Activities include:
- Golfing at any of our county's 13 championship courses
- Unique shops and boutiques on the Sebring Circle - just 6 blocks from the Kenilworth. Shopping at local and chain stores, including our newest center with Ross, Marshall's and more.
- Mural Tours in Lake Placid - take a leisurely self-guided tour of over 34 murals around the downtown (only 15 minutes from the Kenilworth
- Highlands Little Theater and a variety of small museums
- Local arts and crafts festivals
- Cultural series shows and concerts, featuring national and international perfomers, at South Florida Community College
- Highlands Hammock State Park - drive, walk or bike in the park. It is one of Florida's original four state parks. There is a ranger-guided tram tour and the state's only Civilian Conservation Corp Museum is located in the park. Highlands Hammock
- Biking - bike leisurely around Lake Jackson or through Highlands Hammock State Park. The more serious rider may enjoy route maps for rides of 11 miles to 62 miles created for the Kenilworth's 3 major annual bike events
- Fishing at any of the 80 local lakes
- During a longer stay, you might want to take a short 2 hour drive to either coast or one of Florida's theme parks
- Weekly or Monthly rates during Jan - early March
- Weekly rates start at $522*, depending upon room type
- Monthly rates start at $1739.99* and include daily housekeeping
Weekly or monthly rates available year-round
Please call Amber at 800-423-5939 or email Amber to book today!
*Rates are plus tax and based on 2 people in a room
:: Back ::
:: Site Index
:: Contact Us
:: Press Room
:: Kenilworth Central
:: Sign Up for Specials
© Kenilworth Lodge. All Rights Reserved.